- First and foremost - follow all school policies by being in dress code, asking about using your personal devices, chewing gum at home, and taking off hoodies/hats when you enter into the school.
- Be ready to learn when the bell rings by completing the Math Blast items.
- Be respectful to everyone at all times by keeping yourself and your items in your own space.
- Complete work, as directed.
- Show your thinking! It is proof of your solution, shows your progress, and is proof of how far you have come!
- Make sure your assigned seating area is clean in order to be dismissed from class.
- Use the items in the toolbox provided, but please do not let them leave! This includes calculators
Grading and Recovery
There are two grading categories: Process and Product.
Process – classwork, homework, items to show we are working on our understanding
Products – Tests, quizzes, projects, items to show we have mastered our understanding.
Assignments will be graded as soon as possible, but no later than 5 days later (most often – they are graded for the next class period)
Recovery is available for all products, but students must take the initiative to complete it and turn it in with 5 days after receiving the assignment back.
Assignments will be entered into the Home Access Center the day they are assigned (at the latest) and will be titled with the standard we are addressing.
Progressive Discipline Plan (PDP)
We will follow the school wide PDP:
Step 1: Warning
Step 2: Conference with student and parent contact
Step 3: Referred to Counselor or AP
Step 4: Referral is issued.
Each step will be documented
Sometimes absences are unavoidable.
If you are absent, please be sure to check the class website and look at the daily agenda for work and/or videos from the class for the day you are absent. You are responsible for completing all work on your own.
Mrs. Scheetz's availability