Monday: 10/3/16 (Mrs. Scheetz is out)
Your substitute, Mrs. Dooley, will give you a letter/agenda to follow. Read it carefully and complete it.
Have you finished your Stile lesson due today?
- Math Blast Day 27 (*Make up quizzes for Ryan 4-5 and Jojo, Bryan, & Kolton 6-8)
- Using your practice packet of fractions, pick two to solve. Follow the directions on your letter/agenda.
- Choice of one of three activities
- Practice IXL 6 grade N2
- Practice 11 worksheet (get it from Ms. Dooley)
- Extreme Weather Task (get it from Ms. Dooley)
- IXL practice - 7th grade sections B1 through B6
- Reflection on your letter/agenda
- Math Blast Day 30
- Investigating subtracting integers on a number line - Video from today.
- Stile - Subtracting Integers - changing back to add!
- Math Blast Day 31
- Homework Groups - video
- Quiz/Stile (subtracting integers)/Finish IXL B section (and conference with Mrs. Scheetz
- ISN: More Subtraction with Integers