Monday: 10/3/16 (Mrs. Scheetz is out)
The substitute, Ms. Dooley, will give you a letter/agenda to follow.
- Math Blast Day 27
- Finish your quiz from Friday *not on your letter/agendas
- Stile - Number System Muncher (on COMPUTERS); you'll need the organizer and glue it in to your ISN.
- Green CORE books pages 117-119
- IXL 8th grade A8 on iPads or Computers
- Complete reflection on letter/agenda
- Math Blast Day 28
- Review the Number Muncher in ISN from Yesterday.
- ISN - Real Number System Graphic Organizer
- CORE page 117 Review
- Math Blast Day 29
- Quiz return - video to help with recovery (taken during our class discussion)
- Review CORE pages 118 and 119
- Walch Stations - Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Math Blast Day 30
- Walch Station - Pair UP pairs & debrief
- Stile - Changing a fraction into a decimal
- Begin: Expressing decimals as fractions *this is where you will learn to change repeating decimals to fractions*